In my career, I am a "Machine Learning Engineer", currently working at HomeAway, Inc.
I am an Acro & Yoga teacher in Austin, TX. I regularly teach with Empowered Acro and have taught with Lache Movement and Yogabatics. I have about 125 hours of teaching experience over the last year and a half.
My Acro & Yoga teaching education includes:
- AcroYoga Teacher Trainings:
- Lux Seattle Acro, Nov 2017.
- Acro Revolution, Jan 2017.
- Yogabatics, Mentorship, March - November 2016.
- Yoga Teacher Training:
- Christina Sell & Gioconda Parker's "Alchemy of Flow and Form" Yoga Teacher Training, 1 year long program, December 2015 - January 2017
- Meditation practice:
- Two 10-day vipassana meditation retreats with dhamma.org, 2013 and 2016
In addition to Acro & Yoga, I am a professionally trained photographer. While I do not generally take commissioned work, I love to photograph adventures & yoga/acro art.
Over the last ten years of my life I have given my time to the practices of Meditation, Yoga and AcroYoga. I believe each of these practices are gateways to deep personal transformation, combining to provide extensive growth in emotional, physical and social wellness.